Big Bowl Cheese Dip ...a nice superbowl recipe to try !
Superbowl Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup regular OR non-alcoholic beer
- 8-ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces (2 cups) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips, roasted potato wedges, for dipping
1. Place onion and beer in a heavy medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine cheeses, flour and taco seasoning. Slowly add handfuls to hot beer until melted. Repeat until all of the cheese is used. Stir in chipotle pepper and sour cream.
The superbowl recipe makes 20 servings....great one !