...try this great Superbowl recipe..nice !
SUPERBOWL RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2 (8-ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (your favorite brand)
- 2 cups prepared guacamole (make your own or use ready-made)
- 2 cups tomato-based salsa
- 2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 (2-ounce) cans sliced black olives
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and seasoning mix. Spread mixture evenly onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass dish.
2. Top the seasoned cream cheese with the guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, onions and olives in layers.
3. Serve immediately accompanied with tortilla or corn chips.
4. Refrigerate any remaining dip. The Superbowl recipe is ready to serve and makes 20 servings...Great taste. Enjoy !