A great superbowl recipe..try this one !
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container lowfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
1. Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
2. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and sprinkle with red peppers. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers. The superbowl recipe of baked spinach is ready to makes 8 servings. Enjoy it !.