A nice superbowl recipe to try !
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28-ounce) can Del Monte® Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Brown meat in skillet; drain. Add tomatoes, barbecue sauce and mustard; heat through.
2. Pour mixture in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with cheese.
3. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired. The Superbowl recipe of BBQ Tomato Beef is ready to serve warm with tortilla chips or vegetable dippers. Nice ! Bon apetit!