Super Bowl Recipe : Baked Chile Cheese Spread...A great Superbowl recipe to trt !!
Super Bowl Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 2 tablespoons ALBERS Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (4-ounce) cans ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 cup (about 8) sliced green onions, divided use
- 1 (16-ounce) jar ORTEGA Mild Salsa, or any flavor - divided use
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided use
- Garnish: tortilla chips, assorted crackers and/or sliced baguette
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Heavily grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan. Combine corn meal and chili powder; sprinkle over bottom and side of prepared pan.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, garlic powder, and cumin in large mixer bowl until smooth; stir in chiles and 1/2 cup green onion.
Pour half of batter into pan. Spoon 1 cup salsa over top of batter; sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese over salsa. Spread remaining batter over top of cheese.
3. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; remove side of springform pan. Spread remaining salsa over top; sprinkle
with remaining cheese and green onion. Serve with tortilla chips. The superbowl recipe of baked Chile cheese is ready to serve...nice !
Super Bowl Recipe : big-bowl-cheese-dip.