..a great superbowl recipes to try !
SUPER BOWL RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided use
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1. First of all reheat oven to 350*F.
2. And then combine artichokes, 3/4cup cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles and garlic in medium bowl; stir well. Spoon into a lightly greased, 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Next is to bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with bread cubes, pita wedges or tortilla chips. Makes 3 Cups Approximately. The Superbowl recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !
Super Bowl Recipe: baked-chile-cheese-spread.